YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Valentines Day STEM Book House Cleaning homeland6 homeland6 homeland6  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis La La Land Beat the Cold with Outdoor Clothing on Amazon NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on December 13, 2016
I love this sweater. It was a great price and is so trendy and comfortable. The turtleneck is the perfect tightness. It doesn't feel like it's choking me or like it's too big. I plan to buy this in other colors.
on November 3, 2016
I'm keeping it but I'm very skeptical. The tag was obviously ripped out of the neck so it's hard to determine the front from the back. I'm not returning it, but am keeping my fingers crossed that I don't regret my decision. I wouldn't order it again, it definitely looks a little on the cheap side. :-(
on October 19, 2016
I like the sweater but it smells really bad. Hopefully hand washing it will help.
on January 14, 2017
The sweater is beautiful and fits as expected.
on December 2, 2016
No tags, so there is not way to figure out where is the front or back, made poorly, smell was very strong.
on January 17, 2017
Really? I opened the box and pulled out a crop top! Not how the model is shown wearing this by a long shot. I did not read the measurements as I assumed the top would fit similar to the photo shown. Immediately sent it back.
on December 21, 2016
this shirt I received today and it smells like it has been sitting in someone's basement for a few years.
on January 14, 2017
color misleading its not white but cream color, and its not the length shown , sweater is waist length
on December 4, 2016
Very poorly made. Neckline had many holes where it was never stitched. Returned it.
on December 12, 2016
Order large..nice quality but runs small.