Your Garage Reading Is Fundamental Wish List Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Beauty & Grooming Book House Cleaning ManchesterByTheSea ManchesterByTheSea ManchesterByTheSea  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis LaLa GNO Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon STEM

Service plan term: 2 Year|Service plan covered value: $800-899.99|Change
Price:$41.26+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 169 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 171 reviews
on December 9, 2016
Asurion plans are worth their weight in gold. I've had to utilize them on products in the past and the claims process was easy and hassle-free. I was very surprised at how helpful and straightforward the entire process was. While I always hope that I won't need to use my extended warranty, I always know that I have the piece of mind in having it should an issue arise with my item. For the price, I would recommend it if it's for an item you see yourself using a lot.
on December 19, 2016
I never buy anything without a warranty. Sad but true you have to have them now days. I used to think If you need an extended warranty the products are bad and you should by a different brand but I no longer want to do without features so, I buy the warranty. Asurion never fails to pay
on December 14, 2016
Written protection plan does not state the product being covered. It clearly says it does not cover products not listed. The product I purchased this for is not listed on the the paperwork. Not happy
on February 17, 2017
Do yourself a favor and don't get this protection. Tried to file a claim they stated it is still under manufacture warranty, manufacture/seller says it is not under warranty. Stuck in a terrible loop.
on February 16, 2017
The Mr Beams are the greatest. I love all of the products and cannot say enough good things about them. The quality and use of all the products is never ending. I would highly recommend Mr. Beams without any hesitation.
on February 24, 2017
I certainly hope nothing goes wrong with my heater as, so far, the only thing I received where this protection is concerned, is billing my credit card. I did not receive anything in the mail informing me what I was to do should I need service after my initial warranty expired. It did not cost much for this additional protection but I would certainly think twice before I would ever purchase protection of this type again.
on January 30, 2017
Really, Its not worth the paper! Hope they go Belly up.. No refund on a defective item!
on December 14, 2016
I received the information for the insurance promptly. I have not had to use it, but it was sent to me right away. It seems like something good to have. I am just glad to have it and I have experience with asurion as far as phones and they are a ood protection. Hey, I will see how it turns when I need to use it.
on February 11, 2017
How could I rate this? It was a protection plan for a product. The product, an electric mattress pad, came with no cords or control so never used the product. Don't know if it worked or not so your protection plan was not used. Since I had to return the mattress pad, I have no need for your protection plan. You could refund my money since obviously I won't be using it.,
on December 7, 2016
Quick and easy way to get an extended warranty at a reasonable price that is actually an extended warranty. It takes effect after manufacturer's warranty expires.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.