YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Valentines Day STEM Book House Cleaning Gleason Gleason Gleason  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 37 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
on October 7, 2016
Absolutely awesome. The instructions are clear and easy to understand, the recipes themselves are very easy to follow, and most importantly, from what I’ve tried so far – everything tastes great. Honestly, there’s so many recipes that I don’t even think I’ll have the time to get through them all. The options for trying out a new meal are essentially limitless and I think there’s something here for just about everyone, even for the most pickiest and critical of eaters out there. Prior to coming across this book, I used to think that pressure cookers were kind of a boring way to cook and didn’t have much potential – this book has completely changed my opinion and really opened my eyes. I can’t recommend it enough to any cooks out there, regardless of experience.
on October 10, 2016
As the weather gets cooler, I know that I will want warm meals with minimal effort on my part. This book, Top 500 Pressure Cooker Recipes, has so many wonderful ideas for meals. I like that the ingredients I found within the recipes had a nice variety. I normally get stuck in a rut cooking the same dishes over and over but after this, I won’t have that problem anymore! Cooking with a pressure cooker is a new concept for me, the little guide in front came in handy. It’s easy to follow and the directions are pretty simple too. For anyone looking to try new things and become a better chef, I highly recommend this!
on October 16, 2016
I am an avid pressure cooker user. I went to a bookstore and looked on for a really informative cookbook for the pressure cooker. I could not find a single one that was for the electric pressure cooker. Then I searched on the internet and found this on Amazon. I loved it immediately. It is easy to read with clear concise directions. It is amazing to have such a great compilation of pressure cooker recipes and timetables all in one place and all designed for the electric pressure cooker. Thank you!
on November 16, 2016
Lots of recipes, no doubt but there is no index. The table of contents is organized as Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks and Desserts. So Soup is in Lunch but Stews are in both Lunch and Dinner (I eat soup for dinner but only leftover stew for lunch). The recipes are not alphabetized so you have to manually read each one to find what you want. They are not even organized as Beef, Chicken, etc, just seemingly random. I would not recommend this book at all.
on October 20, 2016
This is something to look forward every mealtime. Lost of recipes that I will never run out of food to prepare. Recipes from breakfast, lunch, dinner and desserts are easy to follow and ingredients are easy to find. Aside from that, it’s easy to cook because it’s a pressure cooker recipes which mean it’s very convenient and ideal for busy mom’s like me. I like it!
on October 20, 2016
I significantly save time and energy in preparing meals after reading this well written book. The pressure cooker is an efficient kitchen device because it cooks meals seventy percent faster than conventional cooking methods. The good thing also is It can be used to preserve food as well.
This book got 250 recipes: a terrific oatmeal to bread puddings, awesome casseroles to easy chilies, cold appetizers to holiday desserts. Add some wow factor to everyday cooking. Great book to learn and satisfy our tummy.
on October 21, 2016
Yummy book for those us starting with pressure cookers. A must-have for comfort food, and more exotic foods. Not only you can prepare your food using a pressure cooker really fast but it also retains most of the nutrients that our body needs. Great book for anyone who has a pressure cooker and wants to make great tasting food.
on October 19, 2016
I am an avid strain cooker consumer. I went to a book place and appeared on for a clearly informative cookbook for the stress cooker. I could not discover an unmarried one that changed into for the electric strain cooker. Then I searched at the net and observed this on Amazon. I cherished it without delay. It is straightforward to examine with clean concise guidelines. It's far exquisite to have this kind of splendid compilation of strain cooker recipes and timetables multi-functional vicinity and all designed for the electric strain cooker.
on November 15, 2016
500 recipes, this is a book with something great for everyone even your picky eaters will love these!
on October 17, 2016
I’ve grown to love pressure cooker meals cooked by my mom since I was young. The daily stresses of life took the joy of cooking away from me. When I saw this book, memories of hot cooked meals from the pressure cooker came flooding back. Having 500 recipes to choose from is heaven. I realized that with these recipes, cooking will not be that stressful anymore.