YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Valentines Day STEM Book House Cleaning homeland6 homeland6 homeland6  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on January 9, 2017
This is a GR8 series....hands down. I could hardly put any of the books down when I read them. I loved the quotes from the characters before each chapter. I am a huge fan of this author. The storylines were wrapped up nicely. Highly recommend.
After reading this "Secrets of Savannah" series.....and the "Seven Brothers" series....I am looking forward to the "Donahue Cousins".
on January 1, 2017
Great wrap-up to the series. The mysteries that snagged you from the first book are finally answered and all the girls find their happy endings, although there are some heartaches and trials along the way. I love anything Belle Calhoune writes.
on November 25, 2016
This is a wonderfully sweet, tender story of hope. Hope Matthews longs to be loved for who she is, and to find her own “fairy tale ending”. Grayson Holloway longs to know his own identity, to feel connected to his heritage, to discover who his ancestors were, but never expected to find Hope and the true love that he had never found before this. Like all of this author’s stories, this story is woven around forgiveness, acceptance, learning to trust again, finding hope, love, and peace. They are delightful and easy reads!
on November 29, 2016
This one wasn't my favorite in this series but it's still got Belle's signature storytelling all over it. I liked finally learning about Hope's mysterious situation with being a single mom. Grayson was an interesting character for this series. I have loved Belle's book series of the Donahue's and this one in Savannah. I look forward to the next one in the Donahue cousins.
on December 9, 2016
I think this may be my favorite story in the Secrets of Savannah series. I loved Hope and Grayson's story. I couldn't put it down.
on January 3, 2017
Love all of Belles books,,,looking forward to the next one,,❤️
on December 10, 2016
Great book! A wonderful end to a great series!
on December 13, 2016
I loved the whole series