Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on March 12, 2018
I got it today . I took out box n put on charge for 3 hours took it off .. the t-outliner hit right out box ..
on April 21, 2018
Yes The T- outlier met my expectations.
When I open the box the middle of the blade was crack in the middle. But, The machine is awesome. Lots of power. I keep turning it on and off. It’s quite softer and Elegant, as well as the charger it’s also Elegant. I’m going to return it and hopefully get good one, not broken.
on March 26, 2018
Did a few cuts with it out of the box and it was okay, didn't cut as well as my corded T Outliner. I just adjusted the blade on it and now I love it, just as good possibility even better than to corded version! Great edger
on April 2, 2018
Beautiful clipper. Didn't cut as expected out the box. Had to make some adjustments as you would with any clipper. Cant say it's worth $200 but very convenient. Long awaited. Compared to the new and improved Bevel its not as crisp. Familiar at best but not cutting as sharp as a $200 edger should. I'm a Professional Barber and always get the newest tech. This clipper gets a 7 for feel ( very light and cheap feeling) gets a 5 on performance (major adjustments needed to get the crispness) 8 on look (the light adds a really high tech look to it.
on April 6, 2018
man i love it so strong
on April 4, 2018
Very light clean cut. this machine is one of my favs
on March 9, 2018
Love them!! Thank you.
on March 15, 2018
Mine arrived today. I left it on the charger until fully charged. Tried it on a client this evening and got absolutely nothing. I’m going to attempt to adjust and see what I get from there. It also looks like my blade is chipped. So far not pleased!
on March 11, 2018
They work well! A little greasy right out the box but other than that they work like a true champ.. No problems as of now.. They have a small turn on delay but it’s a Li-on batterie, they improve the more and more you use them... Definatly and Barber Must Have!!
on March 11, 2018
Work just as good if not better the regular corded version