Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now
Is this a good product for someone who works in sales and marketing?
asked by Eileen M. Villano on November 10, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
yes
Madhavi Nukavarapu answered on November 10, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
For the price this is a great laptop so far. I am on my second one, first one the screen started to go out (flickering), but amazon took immediate action and sent me a replacement unit. The laptop is very light and fast.However, for work use I would upgrade to a dual core, more memory, and larger HDD; if funds were available.
Adam answered on November 10, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No, I will not recommend this laptop who is into sales and marketing as the mouse pad is poorly calibrated and responds to your fingers differently other than point the cursor/arrow arround. Since the mousepad and left/right click buttons are all in one part, it is also difficult to scroll, view, type and adjust stuff. Other than that it's a great laptop or you can simply purchase an external USB optical mouse.
Island Guy answered on November 13, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product