Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now
Can you program it to wake you up M-F and not S-S? I need such an alarm clock for my neighbor...His clock keeps waking me up at 7 over the weekends...
asked by Anna on January 6, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
What i do is put the alarm off, on alarm mode. And back on on sundays hope this helps.
S. Desangles answered on January 6, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Unfortunately no. It's a simple alarm on or alarm off switch.
Tom Atera answered on January 6, 2013

A
I don't think so, automatically. You'd have to turn it off Friday night and turn it back on Sunday night, which is easy to do in itself. But my husband won't do it because he would forget to turn it back on.
J. A. Hammer answered on January 6, 2013

A
Good question but sorry it does not. I suggest you set your alarm clock at 6am a few mornings and wake him up.
Richard Lowe answered on January 6, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Not a programmable alarm clock where you can skip alarm days and turn on alarms on desired days .IT does not work that way .It's a old fashioned standard alarm clock,except one good feature adjusts time automatically on power failures and on day light savings time.Takes 2032 button size back up battery.Have to shut the alarm clock manually on/off on desired days.
Dinesh answered on January 6, 2013

A
Hey you can't reprogram it like that. I know it's annoying cuz I forget to turn it off and it wakes me up on weekends too. You just have to turn off alarm
Victor Lim answered on January 7, 2013

A
your neighbor must be really close. It does not program days.
Michael Fryar answered on January 9, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product