Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 March Birthstone Book House Cleaning _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM
Is there any way to purchase replacement panels? Unfortunately I lost the white panel. Thanks.
asked by Rolography on July 14, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
Not that I know of. But, you can make a great diffuser from a milk bottle.
scrcmedic answered on July 14, 2013
Comments (2) | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Not that I'm aware of. You could buy filter gels from B&H photo and have a much better selection of filters. You would have to cut them to fit.
Jim Davis answered on July 14, 2013
Comments (2) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I've never had to order more panels, so I am not sure if Chromo sells replacement panels, however, i am sure you can make a replacement panel for cheap. if it is the white panel, just get translucent or velum paper, its like $0.10 a sheet, cut it to size & slide it in the LED light or use tape or velcro. for color ones you can order warming gel sheets & do the same.
kungfupimp answered on July 15, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I would make my own out of milk bottle plastic or cut your own Rosco color correction gels. Velum is another great option and it's inexpensive, so you can make a bunch of them. The clear/white panel that is included does nothing to diffuse the light. It just protects the LED bulbs.
Randy Kepple answered on August 21, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product