- Save 5% when you purchase 2 sets, and 10% off 3 or more sets offered by purifyou! Here's how (restrictions apply)
purifyou Premium Reusable Mesh / Produce Bags, Set of 9 | Superior Double-Stitched Strength, with Tare Weight on Tags | Lightweight, See-Through, Large, Medium & Small
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SAFE & DURABLE WITH A LIFETIME WARRANTY: That's right - buy the original brand of multi-sized mesh bags with CONFIDENCE. Our mesh bags are machine washable, and come with tare weights on the most vibrant pastel tag colors. Our bags are BPA, Lead, and Mercury Free, and made in a facility free from harmful manufacturing chemicals with the highest standards of quality control. And with our unbeatable LIFETIME warranty and 30 day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, your search is over.
- UNIQUE: Our premium double-stitched bags can also safely hold up to 11 pounds. Despite their strength, our bags are still see-through and light-weight, saving you time and money at the register. With yet another time-saver, you can place your bag straight into the fridge, and the breathable fabric often extends the life of your produce. That equals more savings, less food wasted, and less harm to our planet. Win-win.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Our premium bags are not just for produce though, and with so many different sizes, you just might find all sorts of household items to use them for, from the little guy's Legos to Grandma's favorite stamp collection. They also work great for laundry delicates, small sports equipment, beach trips, gym clothes, school lunches, toys, office supplies, camping trips, road trips, and virtually any form of household organizing you can imagine. Did we already say win-win?
- ONE SIZE DOES NOT FIT ALL: Size and quantity do matter. This set includes a whopping bulk quantity of 9 mesh bags, made up of 2 Small 12x8in, 5 medium or large 12x14in, and 2 extra large 12x17in. From storing produce in the fridge, to keeping a spare set in your trunk, you're covered. Those pesky hard-to-open plastic bags will finally be a thing of the past.
- HELP SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT AND WORLD TOO: Because with every purchase, a portion of our profit is donated to help promote sustainable living around the world. Check out our new water well construction in Kenya! Plus, with our satisfaction guarantee you have nothing to lose, and a soon-to-be-favorite set of bags to gain. How about a win-win-win. So what are you waiting for? For a limited time, take advantage of our sale price -- subject to removal at any time.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
purifyou Premium Reusable Produce Bags -- 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
Our multi-purpose bags work great as reusable produce bags, beach bags, toy bags, laundry bags, and even sports equipment bags. Made of Premium mesh polyester, our heavy duty eco-friendly bags are reusable as many times as you'd like. Being flexible and lightweight, our bags are foldable and can be easily stored in the smallest of drawers. Annoying zippers are also a thing of the past, with our instant-close drawstring bead. Plus, with our multiple sizes (including small, medium, and large), you can fit any sized produce or store bought items, from extra small chocolate-covered almonds, to extra large English cucumbers.
These bags may not be suitable for storing some leafy greens for a long period of time.
Order now to take advantage of our launch sale pricing!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They are easy to see through, so I cannot see a cashier having any trouble checking out the produce at the register. And...they're dishwasher safe. The bags come with a card that says "not recommended for use with leafy vegetables," but I cannot see why not. For storage, my leafy greens go in produce keepers, and I don't intend to store things long-term in these bags. I bought them strictly as a replacement for the disposable bags in the grocer, and these are perfect for that. The large bags would fit any bundle of leafy greens like collards or large lettuces/kales. The medium size bags are perfect for just about everything else, and the little bags will hold ginger root, garlic bulbs, fresh herb bundles...small stuff. They really are exactly what I was hoping for.
One thing that is helpful for your cashier is if you take one sticker off your apples, for example, and put it on the outside of the bag since these are not as see thru as they plastic bags they are used to.
They are very nicely made and if I can remember to cart them to the store enough to eliminate even half of the filmy, unrecycle-able produce bags I haul home they will be a boon. I am a gardener and look forward to using these, especially for greens that spoil so quickly. They should also make easy washing produce straight from the garden or store.
My only negative comment is the lack of contrast between fabric and embroidery on some of the tare tags which make them very difficult to read, but that is a quibble.
Also found the seller to be incredibly accessible and they have sent me a coupon for my next purchase. I might just use it for another Christmas gift.
Update - my daughter, for whom I had not bought a set, spotted mine in the refrigerator and asked Santa for some so I did use the coupon for a fourth set
Update update. Have been using these for a few months and have added to the uses carrying my homemade bread to potlucks (and insisting on bringing the empty bag home) as well as storing bread on the counter although not sure it would work for storing more than a couple of days. One of my giftees said the best part was keeping apples, oranges from rolling around, getting lost in the fridge. And a warning - do not use for broccoli - unless you are doing product development for Goodyear.
My one comment for improvement for the company would be to print the tare weight on the tag. Granted, these bags aren't heavy, but it would be awesome if the tare weight could be printed so it's easier for cashiers to deduct the weight from purchases.