reCAP Mason Jars POUR, Regular Mouth, Canning Jar Lid, Silver
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SAFE MATERIALS – BPA-free, FDA-approved, NO-BREAK materials have been lab tested and passed the Highest Quality and Safest standards. Recommended as the safest plastic for food and beverage, reCAP Mason Jars lids maintain freshness and extend the life of your ingredients and leftovers. Dishwasher safe, stain resistant and able to freeze without breaking. We use only the best material available.
- MADE IN USA – American made, durable, and built to last, reCAP Mason Jars lids are made in our hometown of Erie, PA. From eco-friendly tips and delicious recipes to everyday hacks and essential how-to’s, we promote creative and smart ways to reuse Mason jars after-canning. Replace rusty lids with long-lasting, easy and convenient reCAP.
- SPILL PROOF – Ideal for on-the-go meals, snacks, smoothies and juices, reCAP is easy to clean and reusable. Confidently Shake, Pour, & Store – the gasket and patented closure creates a spill-proof seal to maximize freshness and minimize messes.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL – As an all-in-one kitchen gadget, reCAP makes it easy to prepare, serve, and store right from your Mason jar. Alternatively, organize and store craft, pantry, and bath essentials. Use with an air-lock for small batch fermenting. Use for every room in the home and every active lifestyle. Make It Yours.
- PATENTED DESIGN – A harmony of modern and vintage design, The Original reCAP® has the most versatility, highest quality, and best price of any Mason jar lid on the market. Not only stylish and fun, reCAP has the functionality to find everyday solutions and Make It Yours.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Make Mason jars more useful with reCAP! This multi-functional, reusable cap fits Regular mouth Mason jars. Perfect for on-the-go drinks and snacks, reCAP POUR can be used for convenient storage and home organization. Get the party started after canning season and say good-bye to rusty lids! Shake, Pour, & Store! reCAP fits all standard size Mason jars such as Ball, Kerr, Bernardin, Kilner, Quattro Stagioni, Golden Harvest, Orchard Road, Atlas, Legacy and more. Do not place in microwave. Jars not included. Not for canning.
From the Manufacturer
Mason jars are a natural fit in the kitchen. From bulk buy storage and pantry organization to shaking up dressings and taking smoothies to-go, reCAP is the most versatile gadget in the home, allowing you to prepare, serve, and store from a single container.
Style and functionality bring a sense of organized zen to your bath.
The convenience of reCAP Mason Jars: easy-to-clean, low-mess, and perfect for mixing and blending. It all started with salad dressing, but we soon learned, it can shake up so much more.
The POUR spout opens to a 1” diameter opening (big enough for quarters) and closes with a reCAP flipper lid.
An airtight seal make both POUR ideal to keep stored items fresh and easy to enjoy.
As an everyday water bottle, reCAP saves you money and helps reduce waste in the environment. Increase daily water intake, too!
Describe your product in 3 words.
Multifunctional, Stylish, Durable
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
It all started with salad dressing. Tired of messes and rusty lids, Karen was looking for a solution to shake, pour, and store homemade dressings directly from a Mason jar. When she couldn’t find one, she invented The Original reCAP. The Original reCAP POUR gave rise to a new company, where Karen and the team live and breathe all things Mason jars.
What makes your product special?
Made in the USA, reCAP is BPA-free and made of FDA-approved "no break" plastic. Our patented cap is the most multi-purpose gadget for the home.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
The best part of our startup experience is seeing our customers use reCAP as an everyday solution for every room in the home. We find inspiration in all of the creative and fun Mason jar ideas that customers find for reCAP. Make It Yours.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I store it with my night time water, and using this cap with the wide opening that can be shut tight is great because I don't have to worry about leaving my water all day in the room having dust or a bug or spider fall into my water while I sleep...not that its ever happened to me but it is a fear of mine. Anyway, I love that it is spill proof when shut tight. I can use it on all of my widemouth sized jars. I drink my teas, soda, and green smoothies and always shut the cap tight when Im not using it. It gets daily use in my house. If this video is helpful to you please thumbs up. Thank you
This experience has honestly changed the way I do everything now. After seeing how cold the jar kept the milk (as well as kept the taste of the milk in tact) I started using mason jars for a lot more. And honestly the reCAP is what makes it possible, becuase the standard lid is not convienent. When I had that convienient and RELIABLE lid in my hands all of a sudden I found endless opportunities for mason jars with reCAPs on them!! I drink my Chi Team out of them, my summer porch beverages, my water when I am working or playing in the yard. I also use them for ALL of my dry goods! Quinoa, Raisins, Flour, Organic Sugar, you name it! I honestly find a new use for the reCAP every day!
This product is 100% awesome and I can't say enough good stuff about it. It will change how you do EVERYTHING in your home!
I'll be looking at more of the versatile lids from this company to further expand the uses for my multitude of jars.
They are handy for anything liquid that wants to keep in a canning jar, but with an easy delivery. I use them for cold-brewed coffee as well as some fermented tonics like fire cider; they're also handy for salad dressings and would work well for hollandaise sauce if one had a temperature-controlled bath to keep it warm but below the breaking point.
The plastic is somewhat heavy and neither brittle nor very flexible. I have not had any problems with leaking, though I tend to keep the jars upright.
Me, I started using mason jars as my drinking container of choice, but ran into the problem of taking drinks in the car with me or leaving a jar on my night table (and not accidentally knocking it over.). Twisting off a standard mason jar lid while driving (as well as drinking out of the wide-mouth opening and not dousing oneself in liquid while the car was in motion) was problematic. And then I discovered reCAP. Problem solved and I've used nothing else since. I take my mason jar(s) everywhere.
One tip. Make sure you twist the reCAP on snugly (finger tight). Initially I was getting the 'prank dribble glass' effect and then realized I just needed to twist the lid on a little more snugly.
I bought two lids so I can always have a clean jar handy (or for when I unintentionally leave my mason jar on my desk at work). I'm thinking I need to order a couple more...