Make it Yours- Add Color!
Buy More and Save!
It all started with salad dressing...
Tired of messes and rusty lids, Karen was looking for a solution to shake, pour, and store homemade dressings directly from a Mason jar. When she couldn’t find one, she invented The Original reCAP. The Original reCAP Pour gave rise to a new company, where Karen and the team live and breathe all things Mason jars.
Download our free "reGIFT with reCAP" book for more recipes, tips, and ideas at masonjars.com
Salad Dressing Recipe: Simple Vinaigrette
What you need:
- ¼ Tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 Tsp black pepper
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
What you do:
- Add ingredients to your Mason jar.
- Top with reCAP POUR.
- Shake, Pour & Store!
For Cranberry Orange Vinaigrette, add to base:
- ¼ cup pureed cranberry sauce
- 1 Tsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp orange zest
For Garlic Parmesan Herb Vinaigrette, add to base:
- 2 cloves minced fresh garlic
- 1 Tsp each of basil, thyme & parsley
- 1/8 cup grated parmesan cheese
For Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette, add to base:
- 1 clove minced fresh garlic
- ¼ cup finely chopped cilantro
- Juice from ½ lime