Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
asked by CJ on November 20, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
I had the same question. Glad to hear that there is no video lag.

On the same note, I have a similar question: I would like to connect my Nintendo Wii through this receiver as well. Will this model take analog component and pipe it out over HDMI? The setup I currently have does not have component-in, so I will be using this as a hub for the time being. I realize there may be some input-lag due to conversion, I just want to confirm that this device would accept analog component input and then be able to push it out over HDMI.

Any info would be appreciated!
Andrew Pleasants answered on December 15, 2009
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Andrew Pleasants answered on December 15, 2009

A
No lag from the receiver in that particular setting (either video or audio) whatsoever.
Nathan A Agastya answered on December 16, 2009

A
No lag using this receiver....but if for some reason you notice a little lag this receiver has a delay you could set in milliseconds that allows you to match up the video and sound. But I've never had to use this feature. I play alot of sports games and I have no lag at all. None on shooters either so you should be ok
J. Jennings answered on January 14, 2010

A
I have the same question! sorry for not being helpful, I am a newb....but I'm sure somebody will be able to help son....I'm just posting so I can receive an e-mail if an answer gets posted over here :) sorry
EM455 answered on November 22, 2009
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I actually have the same question. I can say that for a while I was using a HDMI switch and didn't have any difference in lag with it or a straight connection so hopefully this will be the same.
DAVID PARISOE answered on November 23, 2009

A
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_86168791_2?tag=slickdeals
Kevin Yu answered on November 25, 2009

A
Chris

I have a setup where I have my 360 connected to a receiver via HDMI and the HDMI out from the receiver to my TV. I have my TV sound off, all sound coms from my home theatre system speakers. But if you turn on the TV sound along with the home theatre sound, I see some delay, may be fraction of a second, but its noticeable.

There is absolutely no delay in the picture probably because the picture is a passthrough while sound needs to be amplified.

So if you leave the TV sound off, you should not have any issues.
Kakashi answered on November 25, 2009

A
Thanks for the reply Kakashi. Glad to hear there's no delay in the picture.
CJ answered on December 1, 2009
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product