- Hardcover: 838 pages
- Publisher: Alianza Editorial Sa (June 30, 2006)
- Language: Spanish
- ISBN-10: 8420647470
- ISBN-13: 978-8420647470
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 5.5 x 7.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,579,498 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
1080 recetas de cocina / 1080 Cooking Recipes (Spanish Edition) (Spanish) Hardcover – June 30, 2006
There is a newer edition of this item:
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
It shares with books like The Joy of Cooking in the US, The Silver Spoon in Italy, and Je sais cuisiner and Recettes Faciles in France that:
- It's been around for a long time
- It has sold literally millions of copies over the years
- Recipes are consistently reliable (actually work, that is the reason of their long-time success), even if some times you can find better ones in other books
- Recipes tend to be simple (as I said, for everyday cooking)
- The design is somewhat sober and the book includes few pictures
Although 1080 Recetas de Cocina contains many Spanish recipes, is not a book specifically on Spanish cuisine, but it aims to contain most of the dishes normally made in Spanish homes, even if some are not originally Spanish. Some foreign dishes are adapted to Spanish taste (e.g. Italian pasta is not normally eaten in Spain "al dente", but a little softer).