Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports
Customer Discussions > Gone Girl forum

Anyone recommend a good book? I'm usually into Patricia Cornwell, read Scarpetta last. Against by judgment because I'm not a Sephen King fan-November 1963 is an incredible read! Love those kinds of books but wouldn't mind a funny book.!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 28, 2012 6:37:51 AM PST
Mitchell1970 says:
Anything funny (but not "you might be a redneck if...." Books) and I enjoy those. BUT I would love to fond a book with a plot that has me smiling and laughing out loudi need to keep my vibration high-I have every inspirational book in the worl. I'd just like a funny pice of fiction I don't want to put down!! Thank everyone!!

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 3:54:13 PM PST
Dave Lynch says:
If you likethe female detective genre you may like "Rogue Alliance" by Michelle BellonRogue Alliance

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2012 9:15:22 PM PST
I've just finished "Confessions of an ugly stepsister "by gregory mcguire which i found thoroughly enjoyable and entertaining..an adult and quite a different take on the fairy tale Cinderella. "Plum Island is also a great read if you in the mood for a good mystery,light hearted but engrossing story from Nelson DeMille.

Posted on Dec 29, 2012 9:07:11 AM PST
For just pure fun...a bit of supense and a whole lot of quirky humor: "The Hundred Year Old Man Who Climbed out of the Window and Disappeared. I'm loving it. Great change of pace.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Gone Girl forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 28, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 29, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Gone Girl
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (Hardcover - June 5, 2012)
3.9 out of 5 stars (43,324)