Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen
Would a Roku box work as well as the recommended adapter as I am only interested in getting Netflix?
asked by diamondgirl on December 22, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
the roku box will work better imho and is what i am using now after returning the wifi adapter.
Ben answered on December 22, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
To be honest with you, I am not using Netflix or network yet, so don't know the answer to your question, sorry.
Ilya Rutman answered on December 22, 2012

A
It would work through the HDMI, however it has netflicks in the menu, and the Panasonic is less expensive. There a lot of sites on the TV, but we have the 55" not the 42".
Jon Lodestein answered on December 22, 2012

A
They will work the same. Netflix is Netflix regardless of where you access it. This Panasonic has every major over-the-top content provider but doesn't have many of the extra channels that the Roku provides. If you are after more that Netflix, Amazon, Hulu Plus, or Vudu then you probably need to go with the Roku.

FYI I steer away from wireless for all of my streaming devices, including my TV, because it's less reliable.
Jeremy A Lloyd answered on December 23, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product