|Price:||$91.99 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- Japanese Quartz movement
- Mineral crystal; Stainless steel case and bracelet
- Chronograph functions with 60 second, 30 minute and 24 hour subdials; Date function
- Black dial with silver tone and luminous hands; Red second hand with white arabic numerals and hour markers; Unidirectional bezel; Tachymeter on inner bezel; Stainless steel crown with red accent
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Showcasing a smart blend of contemporary and classical styles, this Red Line timepiece is a handsome addition to any man's wardrobe.
Ever drive down a barren highway, wondering what it might be like to red line? To feel the danger, freedom and exhilaration that overwhelms your senses when you hit the gas?
In life, there are moments where to "red line" means deciding that reward on the horizon outweighs the risk. Where to "red line" means that we are willing to go beyond our comfort zone and strive for greatness.
The founders of red line/a_line—manufacturers of luxury timepieces for over three decades—have held true to the belief that a person's watch should symbolize something beyond just minute hands and push buttons. After all, we look at our watch more times than we look at anything else. It should symbolize more to its owner.
So while each red line/a_line timepiece is manufactured to the highest of standards, it is more than about telling time. The signature red crown on every red line watch should serve as a constant reminder that in life risks are worth taking; that it is ok to go beyond your limits and to Never Look Back.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004WMMDVG
- Item model number: RL-50010-11
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 20, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||red line|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||46 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||26 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||16 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
flieger watches, but it is no retro-joke. The well made box it arrived in showed that this watch was made by people who care. Hope my thoughts are of some interest to you. Mark G, Melbourne Australia.
a regular guy, kind of skinny and it fits me good, looks very fashion.
And the service... great!
Amazon amazed me, I received in Mexico in 3 days just befor fathers day.
Perfectly packaged and protected.
to remove links for resizing, Very well built & accurate timekeeping Watch.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Screen cracked and water leaked in 3 months after purchase. Warranty does not cover, be careful. To replace the glass is just as expensive as buying a new watch.Published on April 3, 2014 by Jason P
Watch came in a few days and it looks and feels great! It is a little tight on my left wrist BUT I emailed SWI and they are sending me a few more links free of charge! Read morePublished on February 27, 2013 by craig t brandy
Due to the frailty of my standard yard man's watch caused by overwork (?), I started to search the web for somwthing appropriate. There were a number of requirements:
1. Read more
am a little disappointed in the size of it, the pictures make it look bigger than it is. with the face being smaller, there is a LOT crammed in there and is hard to read (at least... Read morePublished on August 11, 2011 by stkskabang