Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on January 27, 2017
Arrived dead. Sent back dead. With such pitiful quality control, this is my first and last red line purchase.
on March 30, 2013
I gave it to my fiance for his birthday and he loved it!!!! Is a resistant and seems durable. It looks elegant and he has received a lot of compliments for it.
on January 20, 2014
The watch is good but the rubber strap is broke already. i used it only twice. I am so disappointed cause I took it off and the rubber strap broke. Now I have to buy a new strap for it. What a waste of time and money. I should have bought a different kind.
on June 9, 2013
This s a very handsome watch. Stylish and practical. very comfortable for its size and weight. The feel of the silicone band is really smooth. Highly recommended!
on June 23, 2015
Exactly what I was looking for. I have yet to actually test the the water proof capabilities. However, I train everyday wearing this watch and it has not ceased working nor has it been cumbersome.
on August 13, 2014
I like it, I can't give it a 5 yet as I just received it today. Tried it on and it was very comfortable and looks nice for the price I paid for this watch. This may be my first red line watch but I can't say that it will be my last.
on May 12, 2014
This is a beautiful watch. My husband wears it almost on a daily basis and has owned it less than 2 months. The red piece that goes around the crown between the pushers has fallen off and is missing. Not a huge deal, but a little disappointing.
on May 21, 2014
Strap broke after 2 days. The numbers are almost grey on grey, so it was almost impossible to read them. Watch body is sturdy but that's it.
on September 22, 2014
Straps broke the first time I tried to wear it. Too bad because it's a a cool watch
on January 25, 2013
Well made watch. Amazing that a major swiss company could produce such a good watch at such a low price. Just wish the small hands and dials were easier to read. Can really only read them well in sunlight.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question