Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on July 20, 2013
i got this as our (my kid's and I) present for my husband on father's day, when he received it, he emailed me to let me know how much he liked it. He said it looked really good, very eye catching, everybody at work noticed it and liked it. After about two weeks or so, he mentioned in our video chat that the watch stopped working. I told him, it's probably just the batteries. Since he works on cruise ship, he has to find a watch shop on one of their ports of call and have the batteries change. It worked for a while and as we chat a while ago, he told me that his "good looking" watch stopped working again. It's disappointing on my part.. I made my husband happy and excited at one point, just to frustrate and disappoint him after. :-(
on December 7, 2012
Usually I'm really stingy in comments about anything.
This watch give me really a lot more that I have expect !
The picture on Amazon doesn't really show the perfect quality on this watch !

Every detail, is very well made, and all the material used for the watch fill strong, and actually is strong !
Nothing bad to say here, unless the fact that I havent got enough money to by more Red Line ! !
Maybe all of them ! ;op

Thanks for reading
on January 25, 2014
Since my purchase I enjoy my watch.I'm a watch collector this makes my second red line.The price is great compare to other sites.Great!!!
on February 18, 2013
It is very fashionable and eye-catching. Rubber strap is tick and feels strong. I like the watch so much that I contacted the manufacturer, just google them, and ordered a spare watch band, since it has an unusual band, so that I can use the watch for a long time. So far no issues with the band yet.
on August 28, 2013
Got it on sale and man I couldn't be happier. I will by more product from this brand! Stylish and functional
on August 6, 2013
a little too big for me - can only wear it with short sleeve shirts - heavier then I am comfortable with but a nice looking piece for the price - I won't buy another rubber watch
on September 23, 2014
Excellent wat h for under $50.
on April 21, 2015
Geat.
on February 25, 2013
I was really impressed with the quality of this watch especially considering the price. I will defeinely consider other Red Line watches in the future.
on October 22, 2012
I ordered the red line RL-50035-BB-01 watch when I saw that its price had been reduced by 90%. I am glad that I only paid $49.95 for the watch instead of its $495.00 original list price because it was a marginal deal at the greatly reduced price and I would be pretty upset if I had paid much more for the watch. It is cheaply made and strikingly unattractive. I guess that I'll have to spend real money to get a decent watch in the future.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.