red line Men's RL-50045-BB-05-RD-ST Mileage Automatic Red Dial Silicone Band Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- In concert with black stick indices on a red dial, the red line logo and red ion-plated screw-down crown add refreshing pop to the timeless silhouette of the classic stainless steel watch.
- Precise 21 jewels Japanese automatic movement with analog display
- Mineral crystal dial window
- Features include a black ion-plated stainless steel case, a red silicone strap, date window at 3:00, and luminous hands.
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Ever drive down a barren highway, wondering what it might be like to red line? To feel the danger, freedom and exhilaration that overwhelms your senses when you hit the gas?
In life, there are moments where to "red line" means deciding that reward on the horizon outweighs the risk. Where to "red line" means that we are willing to go beyond our comfort zone and strive for greatness.
The founders of red line/a_line—manufacturers of luxury timepieces for over three decades—have held true to the belief that a person's watch should symbolize something beyond just minute hands and push buttons. After all, we look at our watch more times than we look at anything else. It should symbolize more to its owner.
So while each red line/a_line timepiece is manufactured to the highest of standards, it is more than about telling time. The signature red crown on every red line watch should serve as a constant reminder that in life risks are worth taking; that it is ok to go beyond your limits and to Never Look Back.
Sporting a trendy style, this Red Line timepiece has a versatile design that achieves the perfect mixture of contemporary and class.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 5.2 x 3.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- ASIN: B00EUCNYCK
- Item model number: RL-50045-BB-05-RD-ST
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required.
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 31, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||red line|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||45 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||23 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||1 year seller warranty, water resistant|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Follow up: 4-15-2014 It gains 45 seconds per day on this watch and it's needed to readjust time every few days.