red line Men's RL-60007-SET Cruiser Chronograph Dark Blue Dial Stainless Steel Watch Set
|Price:||$120.52 + $6.99 shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Featuring a red ion-plated screw-down crown, stainless steel case, and dark blue dial and bezel combination, the Cruiser from red line strikes an unmistakeably nautical tone.
- Bi-fold wallet and dual ring key chain included.
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Features include silver tone and white luminous hands and indices, and 60 second, 60 minute and 24-hour subdials.
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Showcasing a smart blend of contemporary and classical styles, this Red Line timepiece is a handsome addition to any man's wardrobe.
Ever drive down a barren highway, wondering what it might be like to red line? To feel the danger, freedom and exhilaration that overwhelms your senses when you hit the gas?
In life, there are moments where to "red line" means deciding that reward on the horizon outweighs the risk. Where to "red line" means that we are willing to go beyond our comfort zone and strive for greatness.
The founders of red line/a_line—manufacturers of luxury timepieces for over three decades—have held true to the belief that a person's watch should symbolize something beyond just minute hands and push buttons. After all, we look at our watch more times than we look at anything else. It should symbolize more to its owner.
So while each red line/a_line timepiece is manufactured to the highest of standards, it is more than about telling time. The signature red crown on every red line watch should serve as a constant reminder that in life risks are worth taking; that it is ok to go beyond your limits and to Never Look Back.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DQEWCXA
- Item model number: RL-60007-SET
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 30, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||red line|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||45 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||1.1 Pounds|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Two things you need to know about this watch: 1. it is huge and very heavy. If you are not a giant, this watch will look and feel very strange and most likely get in your way if you do any kind of work other than office work.
2. The directions in the booklet describing how to open the "hidden clasp" on the watchband/bracelet are useless and totally erroneous! I had to do a web search and finally came across a video on YouTube which showed how to open one of these new-fangled watch bands. It is for a woman's watch, but the directions work for all of these hidden clasp bracelets. The link to the video is: [...]
Now, my next problem will be to remove some of the links so that it fits my normal-sized wrist instead of the giant's wrist it was apparently made for. The manual tells us to have a jeweler who sells this watch do it, but we shall see.