Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17
Customer Discussions > TH1RT3EN forum

Which bands would you like to hear remake previous songs of their's? Or hell let's throw in any songs you'd like to hear a particular band cover too.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 2, 2011, 3:48:37 PM PDT
Metalhammer says:
Please forgive the clumsy title. With remaking previous songs being a trend, that annoyed me untill this album, for Megadeth, they did it twice on studio albums, I was just wondering if there were any songs out there that people thought the bands who did them could do better.

I know I'd like to hear a few of the Ripper Owens era songs, Cathedral Spires mainly, done by with Halford on vocals, but other wise I can't think of any right now. Just curious. There are some Dream theater songs I'd like them to re record the backing vocal parts of to take Mike Portny's crappy backing vocals out of too, but that wouldn't require a whole remake of the song, just dubbing in some vocals here and there and editing his out.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2011, 4:48:27 PM PDT
mr freeze says:
this is dumb.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2011, 6:18:20 PM PDT
Metalhammer says:
Well you responded to it, so what does that make you?

this seemed appropriate with the songs Dave re recorded for this album. If you don't like it, then don't read it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2011, 7:52:19 PM PDT
mr freeze says:
1) how would i know if i liked it, unless i read it

2)you're not the boss of me.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  TH1RT3EN forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 2, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 2, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
TH1RT3EN
TH1RT3EN by Megadeth (Audio CD - 2011)
4.4 out of 5 stars (236)