Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClub17_gno
A lot of bads repostr a Lot of bad reports about the black edition - what about the silver one ? as bad as the black ?
asked by Claire G. Lagadec on March 26, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
No problems at all with our Silver Edition...fascinating camera......especially after you buy lots of accessories! Very pleased.
Pam Cunningham answered on March 26, 2013
Comment (1) | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
David Ford answered on March 26, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I can't speak for the silver but what I read on the web regarding the problems with the black goes for the silver as well. The prob that I encountered is mainly the static noise. I purchase the gopro to record my driving (including th exhaust notes) and the noise was a deal breaker. I used the class 10 sd card and the gopro would randomly stop recording. That was also a huge prob for recording Auto races ( only in closed track). The unit also got very hot to a point of smelling like burnt plastic. Hope this helps. Frank.
Frank Kim answered on March 26, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm not sure about the black one but really happy with my silver one. Tried it in very harsh conditions and it does its job.
Marat answered on March 26, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have had nothing but a positive experience with the silver edition. no issues whatsoever ...hope that helps!
Harris answered on March 26, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product