Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

on November 26, 2012
Don't buy this product. It's not that the Easy VHS to DVD is that bad it's the Roxio (Corel) customer support. I have two of these darn things. The first on worked, with some minor skipping, until I formatted my hard drive. I had lost my driver disk and could not get the driver downloaded from Roxio. After about six months of trying to do this and getting NO help from Roxio I finally broke down and shelled out another $75 for the newest version. The old one skips sometimes so I thought the upgrade would be worth it. I could not have been more wrong! The new one doesn't work. It works for a minute or two then the screen turns blue. I still get the audio, but the picture goes out. The good news is that the old one works with the new drivers. But I had paid $75 for the newer product I wanted to get my money out of it. I contacted Roxio and from the get go I have been given the run around. Every couple of times of trying to get them to replace or repair my device they would email me telling that since I had not contacted them they were closing my case. I sent them pictures of screenshots and tried a bunch of things that I was told to do. Nothing worked. I offered to mail it to them so they could check it -at my expense- and was told no. I guess then they would have to admit that it was broken. It was so obvious that the intention from the beginning was to run me around until I gave up. I did. I emailed my case worker with my frustration and gave them the go ahead to close the case because I could see that I wasn't going to get my device repaired. If a company cared at all about their customers I would think that knowing that someone out there purchased your product and couldn't use it you would do everything you could to get it working for them. Guess what I heard from Roxio? Nothing! No reponse. Just a sigh of relief as they closed my case. I can't believe that I wasted 75 bucks on this thing. SEVENTY-FIVE BUCKS!!! For something I'm going to put in the garbage! Take a pass on this thing, do yourself a favor and by the competitions, or use another method or recording your VHS tapes.

If anyone cares my case numbers are 01445179, and 1472441. My devices serial number is 23122037094. I have never experienced such horrible customer support. Never will I ever deal with Roxio or Corel again.
1717 comments| 343 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.

Product Details