Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on October 18, 2012
I REALLY like the Seiko SNZFI5 and would buy another one tomorrow if I needed 2 watches. I bought the watch directly from Amazon, but discovered it would lose 5 minutes a day. So, I called Seiko and the said that I could send it in and they would adjust it for free. I was a bit worried that I would not get a working SNF15, but figured if the 2nd watch was slow, I would just send it in, as the price was so low that it would be worth the postage to have it adjusted. Fortunately, the second watch works great.

Again for the money, you cannot buy a better watch. However, if you are willing to spend more on a watch, you can buy the similar version of the same watch (SKX009K2) for about $75.00 more. It is better in two ways: Screw down crown and can will go under water 200m. So, if that is important, I would pay the extra $ and get the skx009k2. I was willing to pay the extra $, but at the time I was looking, the Skx00k92 was not sold by Amazon, and Seiko said that you need to buy form a Dealer (Amazon) to get the 3 Yr. warranty, plus if there was an issue with the watch, I wanted to be able to exchange it without any problems.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.