August 4, 2017
I've had my RO for about a month and am perfectly pleased with it. Rather pleasantly surprised with the strong flow of water and thrilled that I won't need to change filters as often as previous filters. Happy to know that my family is drinking clean water.

Before I purchased it I spoke to their very helpful customer service to make sure it would filter out the chemical (Gen-X by the DuPont plant up river from us) we've just discovered in our water. They researched and confirmed that this system would remove it.
review image
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink