165 of 176 people found the following review helpful
GREAT product - the Nubuck brush saved my boots!!,
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: UGG Australia Sheepskin Care Kit Shoe Polish Kits (Shoes)
GREAT PRODUCT, WELL WORTH THE MONEY!
I had borrowed my roommate's uggs (short, sand color) and it rained and my jeans bled through onto the boots. I got this product hoping it would save me the $150 it would cost to replace them.
1. I wet the boots with cold water (not soaked, but wet)
2. I put a little of the cleaner on a wet sponge and gently scrubbed the boots
3. Put a towel inside the boots to hold the shape and let them dry naturally overnight
4. The next day I scrubbed the boots with the Nubuck brush. I started with the Ridged sides for the really stained parts
5. Rubbed over the boots with the flat chalk side (in one direction, not back and forth)
6. Then brushed it out with the bristley brush side (again in one direction, not back and forth)
7. Repeated once
This completely saved the boots! They look better than they did before I wore them, the chalk and brush renewed the softness of the sheepskin and the ridged brush got rid of the stain. I would DEFINTELY recommend this and if you have uggs or any sort of sheepskin boots invest in a nubuck brush, it's awesome!!!!
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 10, 2013 9:12:43 AM PST
Thanks, the "only in one direction" is important.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›