Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

on August 7, 2010
Where Do I Begin? Yes, Like "love story" I love love love "Ugly Betty"! Now I am not to taken by many tv shows, most I find annoying or Silly or dreadful....When a freind suggested I watch "Ugly" 4 years ago I thought "sure"..ok.....I did Like Vanessa Williams but hardly thought that be enough to make me enjoy the show.
Well, I was wrong....
I had the show on in the background (as most of my Tv watching) and by 15 mintues I was dead center in front of the Tv and was laughing and crying and Loving every single of this show. That Love Affair would go on to the end, and While I could pin point a few "flaws" in some plots I never lost my love for "Betty". I am still bitter that ABC moved it around and alas the show ended sooner than it Should Have.
Anyway here in all it's glory is Season 4, maybe the best season since the first. While I am said the only show I really loved won't be back in the fall, I am very happy that I had 4 wonderful years.
0Comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.