Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by morrisey Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 8, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
OK, I ordered this item from the Vine for my teenage technophile, otherwise known as the Impertinent Daughter. Since she has been the one using this particular offering, I'll let her drive this review, as follows......

"Okay! I received this camera case for my small Nikon Coolpix digital camera. It fits in there nicely! Like, I can also fit in my iPod touch and my BlackBerry Curve and a few other things that I'm likely to carry around! I don't know exactly if it's waterproof or anything (it hasn't rained and I don't want to risk my unfortunate electronics fizzing out by flicking water on it) but it does seem to be able to keep small children out of it. It comes with a carrying strap which is a bit short, but it works. It also has a velcro loop-ish thing on the back that you can use to attach it to a belt or a belt loop.
Yeah.
I find it to be a nice camera carrying case. But that's just what I'm saying. You might not say the same thing. But I'm pretty sure you would find it useful as well."

So there you have it. I've looked at the case and found it to be pretty sturdy. The seams are tight, the construction looks solid, and there is plenty of space for a compact camera plus accessories. I have a Case Logic laptop backpack that has held up very well, and this little camera case looks to be of the same durable quality. Gotta mark this down as as a solid win.

Recommended.