Oil month Automotive Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on August 2, 2009
I have enjoyed my Asus T91. At first when the reviews started coming out about this product, I was a little skeptical about my purchase. I bought this product the morning before all the reviews were released. Once I started seeing all the sub par reviews i started having seconds thoughts. I thought If I don't like it I'll exchange it or I'll resell on Ebay. I had to remember what I was getting this device for. I did not buy this for gaming or to do massive work projects or anything of that matter. If you are considering this or you review this product because of that factor then you wasted your money. This is a quick and easy product to pick up and use at any time. I surf the web, play small lil web games, and view movie clips online with this. I will use this to sum degree with my job because of the touch screen features, but I had to remember which most of the reviewers failed to do when I read the media reviews. Give examples on what net-books are for, which by now we should already know. Instead I think many people reviewed this as if you were using this to do all of your work( NOT ENTIRELY). Yes, the slower atom processor is disappointing but it goes back to your not running battlefield on this device. Like any device, there will be sluggish periods when loading things. I own a Desktop, and that is where I do majority of my work. I bought this with NET usage in mind. The touch screen is good, and the touch screen suite that was offered with this product is good but not great. The people that see this product when I show them. LOVE IT!! Its something new and something innovative. It is small but that's what I wanted. Once again if I wanted power and a bigger screen. I would use my desktop.

Battery- 5 Hours depending on what your doing.

Keyboard-Small but once you get use to it. Becomes very easy to use to a certain extent

Touch Screen- Good, and accurate, and the Stylus helps.

Overall the product has been a very good buy. I wish it was cheaper but it was worth the money I paid for it. Finger prints are very easy to see, but I am not complaining about that small gripe. I have enjoyed it, and the only reason why I would upgrade is to buy the 10inch version once it arrives. I have been wanting a laptop for a long time, and I felt with the touch screen and being a small device, that this was all I needed especially to carry around and do small business task later on this year for myself. I am not saying this a great device, but I am saying this was worth it for me and my usage.

I hope this helps anyone who is looking to buy this in the future
77 comments| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?