BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on September 19, 2013
I really liked this game. This game was really fun to play. It seemed to kind of start off a little slow to me but again, what game doesn’t. But soon I racked up on weapons and it got better. Here are the things that I liked:
Weapons: there are a lot of them but it is not overkill at all. As you progress you can gain access to more of them. Even when you think that you have access to all of them, think again….there are ways to unlock special weapons from doing challenges and meeting goals
Graphics: everything looks real good and nice. No cheap looking areas here….the game has took some time to put in detail to a lot of the areas so I feel the graphics were great. Not to mention that the game area is huge, giving you more room to explore areas.
Menus: I liked the menus (maps and inventory) and the options of selecting weapons and stuff. It was real easy to use and I have no complaints in this area.
Gameplay: for the game to be a first person, I thought it was great. At first before buying the game I was a little nervous but soon I adapted (not used to first person games). The game does well with the game movement, seeing what the screen does from your movement as a player.

Basically everything about this game I loved. There were even a couple of times I would jump from my seat with fear because of the game scaring me (things jumping on the screen or something). Of all the cool aspects of the game, I really liked the story, attaching to some of the characters and hating others because they were bad or just plain crazy. I had a really great time playing this game because it was pure fun!!!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink