February 4, 2014
We are in the northern Manhattan (Hamilton Heights) and have a south facing window on the 3rd floor of our building. I mounted the antenna on the inside of the window using two suction cup hooks recycled from a shower caddy. The included coaxial cable was a bit too short (they have longer ones available but I didn't order one) so I substituted a longer one I had on hand. We are able to pick up all the major networks, PBS, CUNY-TV, several of the local independent networks, a few public access, kids, and shopping channels, and several Spanish-language stations – 34 channels in all. The picture so far has been crystal clear and much more stable than the analog antenna reception I remember from the "bunny ears" days. Every once in a while there is a brief moment of pixelation, but it only lasts a second or two and is definitely no worse than the kind of occasional glitches you get with cable service. Very pleased with the product. A few days after delivery I was surprised to receive a personal email from the founder of the company asking how the reception was and whether I had any questions. Great to find a company that's run by nice people!
8 people found this helpful