Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 25, 2013
FIRST, the Game and its Soundtrack:

So much fun ! A fresh feeling platform/puzzle game with a unique set of 'tools' to use in the worldspace. I found myself laughing at the dialogue and quirky cut scenes. I found myself challenged, but not so much that it became stressful to complete. Probably one of my favorite things about this game is that a lot of times there is no 'right way' to get to another spot. Quite a few times I reflected on how I just barely made it up higher (or lower) on the terrains or structures.

And the music ! Wow ! Love the soundtrack. The devs sure knew how to pick some excellent indie tracks for this game. Very fitting and a refreshing experience, as I love this kind of music and had not heard of any of the bands/artists prior to purchasing this game.

SECOND, the Hoo-Ha:

I had first purchased the 'Standard' edition of this game through Amazon. I installed/activated it through STEAM, and then played for about 15-20 minutes. Having fell in love with the game even after such a short time, I came back onto Amazon to check out the Soundtrack. Well, upon searching... I came across this "Soundtrack Edition" of the game. I did a facepalm, because I should've searched initially and just bought THIS version and not the 'Standard' version. But no matter, I continued to purchase the "Soundtrack Edition" anyway. You'd think I would be able to activate this on STEAM as well as the 'Standard' version - because, hey, its a different product with a different activation key...right ? Pfff. No go. STEAM wouldn't accept the key given to me by Amazon. Contacted both Amazon and STEAM, but only received a mostly generic response from Amazon. STEAM has still not responded to me (3 days). So... I decided to open a thread on STEAM under the game's discussion board. A callout to the devs to see if they could help me or if they knew of this issue happening before. Low and behold, one of the devs reached out and offered me the Soundtrack ! W O W !!! Did not expect that to happen. And further, what I ended up with was not only the Soundtrack - but a really cool "Extras package" with a 30 page PDF of Artwork, HD Wallpapers, a Print-It-Yourself DVD Art Cover for the game and also some avatar pics for social sites. That was totally unexpected.

I very, very rarely write reviews - but this needed to be let out. Support Indie games ! Support Black Pants Game Studios !
11 comment| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?