Truck Season Automotive HPC Audible Mel Robbins Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 6, 2012
I would never thought an inkjet printer will match prints from a pro lab. I was debating between R2000 and the aging Canon 9000 Mark II. At the time of my purchased, there were no review in Amazon. I have farmed out most my works to Professional online and local lab in Minnesota in the past. Bought mine on Octorber 2011. I finally have side by side comparison prints from a Pro lab and R2000. For print size of 4"x6" to 11"x14", you won't notice the different. Wifi ready is big PLUS, it allow me to place the printer anywhere in the studio with an outlet. I have not print from roll and CD cover yet. For the last 3 months, I have not encountered double feeding, paper jam and ink clogging issue a well known problem for epson printers in the past. I've tested the clogging issue by not printing for 3 weeks and it still printed just fine. I will update my review if any thing arise.

Pro. WIFI ready, compact, print on roll, print CD cover and professional quality for a $500 printer.

Con. Use a lot of Gloss-Optimizer ink in 2-1 ratio of other colors if print strictly in photo on luster paper.

Hope this review help your decision,

Thank you for reading.

*******************

4-2-14 Updated:

I am very please with this printer up to this point. It's still running strong for almost 3 years. It has not clog once yet. I am thinking of getting another unit if price come down. I am surprise that the price actually going up rather than decline after almost 3 years on the market.

Good luck on your search
155 people found this helpful