Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2011
An excellently written and well thought out book. I simply find it amazing that this is the Author's debut novel.

The action in it is as real as it can get, as the author was a pilot for twenty years, flying in the same fighter planes that he uses in his novel. I have never read such vivid dog- fight action " scenes" as I have in this book. I actually felt like I was flying right next to the fighter pilot, and have lost a lot of sleep because I simply could not put my IPad down!

I really can see this book becoming the storyline for an amazing movie. It would beat Top Gun, "Hands-Down."

I never could see the point of describing the plot. For me what always matters the most is the integrity of the work as a whole. I can only say that this book was truly a work of art. And as an added bonus for such an accurate action- thriller, I really enjoyed the absolute contrast of a few very well written, well timed and sexy (mild, of course) love scenes that the author masterfully added. Highest praise to Mr Broyhill!
And I highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone who is lucky enough to come across it. And this was his Debut Novel!
I can't get over that.....
2 people found this helpful