Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on October 4, 2004
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

I cannot stop playing this game. It has consumed my waking hours with the varacity of the most evil predator. It haunts my sleep with dreams of wisps building treant and my waking hours with visions of waypoints and health bars. I cannot escape this curse and so I revel in it!

Play not this game if you be of weak stomach! Play not this game if you lay claim to a social life. Play not this game if you cannot afford it. But most importantly, play not this game if thou liketh the sun or its golden rays, for they will be far from your sight once Warcraft 3 hath struck you.

Know then, all of you that the campaign of both WC3 and Frozen Throne is challenging as well as fun. Know well all of you that it's amazing mix of RPG style gaming and base building mesh seamlessly. Know you most of all that the story of the fallen lands of Lorderon and Azeroth is one of epic proportions and classic style.

Be you aware that as fun as the single player experience is, it pales when held to the light of its online brethren. The ease with which one can find and fight others online is amazing and revolutionary. The joy one gets from the various modes, including a custom battle option, is endless. But greatest of the achievements made by Blizzard, hallowed be thy name, is the continuous updates that not only make play most fair...but also add new features, such as mercenary heroes and extra campaigns.

I am the converted. I walked the path of Warcraft 2. I swam the seas of Starcraft. Now I lay in the valley of the Final Trimutive, Warcraft 3, fully sated and content. Only the promise of Starcraft Two has kept me on this plane of existence, hoping for a summer 2005 release but knowing it will never happen. Woe be to he of the path, for the tireless devotion to a false deity who has defiled himself with a release on console (Starcraft Ghost).

(Two Years Later)
Oh Yee who have tasted the sweet necter of Warcraft, I have supped of it! In my finest of hours I did what few have done! I defeated the leagons of undead and the Burning on the setting of hard! And I have been most abused. Blizzard, hallowed be thy name, has shown they can easily make a Starcraft 2 in its credits but still refuses to feed my needs... Oh well.
1010 comments| 293 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.