Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

on March 16, 2012
I never buy books that don't have at least one review but this one sounded interesting so I thought I would give it a try. I just received the book this morning and so far, I am not impressed. I have not even started reading the book but as I read the description on the back I found numerous spelling mistakes. This does not give me high hopes for the actual story. I will come back and edit my review once I actually read the book but, this is ridiculous. If an editor can't even catch errors on the outside of the book what makes me think they will catch them in the 357 pages of story?!

I read the book and as I figured there were many mistakes throughout the story. The book was written as if the author thought it out and typed it as she went. I am guessing it was a self print (but not positive).

Aside from the typos and grammar errors the story itself was interesting. I enjoyed the premise and the idea of the story but it was at least 40 pages too long.

I would read this author again if she does a better job with editing on her next project.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.

Product Details