Oil month Automotive HPC World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on March 28, 2012
I always buy my school books from Amazon because they always arrive in pristine condition for a low cost. When searching for a Christmas present for my boyfriend, I decided to look on Amazon. Being a huge Harry Potter fan, I knew I wanted to buy all the movies out at the time for my boyfriend. I noticed that one order had movies 1-5 in a set for a reasonable price. Each movie came in their own movie case just like any other movie, but they were smaller and thinner. However, each movie fits together into a box for easy storage. Every movie worked without a problem and came plastic wrapped. I received the movies shortly after ordering and was able to track my package along the way.

Harry Potter movies are extremely entertaining and can capture the attention of any audience. For those of you with kids, the movies do get scarier as time goes on. The best way to allow your children to watch/read Harry Potter is to have Harry and your kids the same age. I grew up with Harry and was not frightened but related to some of the problems he was going through. He is eleven in the first movie, and then he increases in age every year. That way younger children are not becoming frightened by the movies. I HIGHLY recommend Harry Potter to any person! It is a fun, adventurous, and loving series that once you start, you will not be able to stop! I will forever be a Harry Potter fan!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink