Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

on July 11, 2012
Can't say I'm disappointed either! This album is pretty hip. I've actually grown to like Bieber a lot but this album makes me love him and his music a lot more. This disc is a mix of pop, dance pop and R&B with an occasional urban edge. If you had doubts before, I would check this one out this time around. Might surprise you!

I'm glad when I first saw Usher's album at Wal-Mart that I didn't get it quite yet. Because I'm sure this album is better. It's extremely solid-sounding and none of the tracks are bad filler (although "Die In Your Arms" and its back up singers may be too cutesy for some).

Bieber has put out quality music before this with great pop, R&B and hip-hop beats but those songs generally had a cutesy tinge. Most of that is gone here. His voice has deepened too. More mature. And it makes a difference. Don't get me wrong though--I like old and new Justin Bieber. But if I was asked on what I prefer, I prefer that his music sound like this. "Boyfriend" was the first song that featured a hip new sound and deeper vocals, "Catching Feelings" is very R&B and has writing credits from the legendary Babyface who also wrote on Beyoncé's "Best Thing I Never Had" single, "Right Here" with Drake is another excellent R&B song that features one of the hottest beats on the album and "Believe" is an ode to love and how it can be inspiring, backed with a gospel choir and all. Excelente!

4.4 stars.

2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.