Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on April 17, 2014
I received my phone case yesterday, and couldn't be more satisfied with my choice. This is a heavy duty case that doesn't bulk up the awesomely slim GS5, I feel like my phone is 1000 times more protected now, this case really is like armor! I love that it gives some much needed weight but doesn't weigh too much. I love the Copper Gold color and have added the Gunmetal to my cart as well. I love the chiseled aesthetic that this case has, it has a solid feel and look to it.

I am able to use the fingerprint sensor and heart rate monitor with few issues, I think it is more of my technique vs. the build of the case interfering with these features. I've already received a few compliments on the case, that's always nice.

I'm just waiting for Ballistic to release some designs that I like and I'll get something from them as well. I like their products as well. I also ordered a lime colored case from Thor that I'll review.

Newsflash Spigen! more bright colors please!!
What's this?