Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 25, 2012
I can't praise this series enough. I'm writing a review about all three books....they really must all be read, not just one, in order to get the full impact.

I have become pretty jaded lately about new authors I find on kindle, so I was absolutely NOT expecting something so marvelous...

i am really hoping the stories are not over.

Aside from a few minor typos, the editing is smooth and professional, the writing is seamless and gorgeous. and I am PICKY. There was not one single moment I would have called superfluous- everything was important, and I was able to get completely caught up and lost in the beautiful world presented, and truly fall in love with the characters. They are wonderfully crafted...each character has facets, so while some make some really bad choices, one is able to have compassion for them. ..yet there are main characters that are focused on; the minor characters are just as wonderfully textured, one just gets the feeling that the "camera" isn't doing close-up shots on them.

I LOVE THESE BOOKS!!!!!! I haven't read anything lately that I have kept on my kindle; I delete them (except, of course, for Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings) but these are staying. These are books I will read often.

many, many thanks to the author for his fine workmanship. It is wonderful to encounter the work of a true artist....one can relax and sink into the story, knowing one is in good hands.

try these books!! you will be grateful you found them :o)
11 comment| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?