Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 17, 2008
I have had my e410 for a few days now. I read some different reviews on it. All of them had nothing but good things to say about this camera. With in a day I knew what all the settings are and how to use it all manually. At first I was scared that there was too much. I picked up the manual and looked it over. The manual is Great. It explains every thing from what SLR stand for to focusing. Very user friendly with your trusting manual by your side you will have it all figured out in a day.

I love all the different settings to pick from. I love the size. Its small but light it fits well in my hands. My husband said "it's so small and light, but has grips in all the right places I can hold it all day." He has bigger hands then me and still found it comfortable.

The Live LCD screen is nice but I like to use the eye piece better for focusing. All the buttons are in the right places. The photo quality is great. With the software they give you allows you to put together panoramic photos. I LOVE THAT.

The manual focus is not like others. It's better for just fine adjusting. If you put in on seim automatic this way you can let the camera focus and then tweak it to what you want and that works great.

You can't beat the quality for the price. I was looking at Nikons and Cannons. The ones in this price rang did not impress me. This camera is just as good as the d40. If not better.

I could go on and on about this camera. I love it and you can't go wrong with it. This is my first DSLR I moved up from my old 35-mm SLR and this is a great camera to do that with. I highly recommend the E410 to anyone that wants a good travel DSLR that is fun to use and takes a great photo.
review image review image review image review image review image
What's this?