Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

on July 2, 2010
I have not really been into traditional video games, but this Wii Fit Plus game concept caught my interest because it is so interactive and requires physical activity in playing. This is the first game system for our family of four.
The balance board is AMAZING in its ability to detect the slightest shift in one's movement/center of balance, amount of weight exerted, etc.
The five main categories are Training Plus, Strength, Yoga, Aerobics, and Balance. The program is VERY user-friendly and easily guides you through your choices. It tracks the number of minutes every player actually exercises (called "fit credits"), there are graphs to keep track of your fitness goal progress (such as your BMI, weight, balance, etc).
My 4 and 6 year olds love to play the different games. We've only had this for one month, and we have not yet played all 50+ different games, so I won't go into great detail about specific games. My husband and I are quite competitive at Ski Slalom. That was so much fun that he went out and bought Wii Ski (which has many more skiing options and games, ski school, freestyle ski, etc).
I have taken an 8 week Yoga beginner series class at a local studio, and I'll say that I'm pretty impressed with the yoga section of this Wii Fit Plus. I can set up my personal fit routine. This is actually one of my main forms of fitness now (i'm already in pretty good shape). I highly recommend these fun games for the family who likes to play together!
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.