Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

on May 15, 2012
Let me start by saying that I have given this product five stars based on my expectations but I would give it four based on what I can imagine to be a "perfect" case for a New iPad.

Let me take you on my quest with me, I need to divulge that I am a research hound and often suffer from "analysis paralysis" before making a purchase. I search websites, read reviews, comparison shop, actually go to stores and pick up and handle products for myself, ask people I trust for suggestions, etc., etc. until I narrow down my search to a few items... and then I start all over again more often then not just to make sure I am making the best choice. Honestly the journey is part of the fun.

Searching for the "perfect" case for my new New iPad was no different, may have even been worse due to the fact that this site alone offers something like elevendy-billion choices. I knew what I wanted: I needed a case that looked very professional and of high quality, it had to completely protect the iPad, needed to be very functional, had to be light weight, auto wake/sleep activation would be great too. I quickly found what I didn't like such as cases that held the iPad in with little bungee straps over the corners, cases with little picture frame like holding systems, snaps, tabs, or snap on backs or fronts. After I weeded those out the search was simplified and, after reading hundreds of reviews on this site and others, I narrowed my choices down to a mere four.

One was very expensive and out of stock (I honestly think I will still purchase this one once it is in stock since it seems very simple, elegant, and the cover magnetized open as well as shut), two just seemed like less expensive and lesser quality versions of the out of stock case I mentioned, and then this case by Moko. Guess which one I chose ;-).

I am a stickler for quality (most of the my cell phone cases have been from Vaja so I don't mind paying for it) and this case honestly doesn't disappoint in the slightest. Time will tell how well it holds up but I was shocked when it arrived and it put it on my iPad, it is that good. The quality seems outstanding, the material, while I'm sure synthetic, appears and feels high quality, it is very secure and protective, it adds very little bulk (a bit of weight though), and it functions absolutely as expected. Even the auto wake/sleep function works!

So, why did I say that I would only give the case four stars based on what I envision a "perfect" case to be you ask. One reason: the case does not lay flat on a desk or table when open due to the position of the clasp that holds the lid closed. That's it. May not bother you or most people but I see it as a disadvantage with this case but that is the only one I've found thus far.

All in all I'd have to say it is worth double the price and maybe even more than that. Going to purchase the case they make for the Kindle Fire next.
66 comments| 270 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.