Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on May 11, 2012
Ok so I went ahead and bought one of the mini cannons from Pocket Artillery. Being the man-child that I am I have already had an 'incident'.

Ok so I am at home screwing around with the cannon that I bought; it was my day off work and I was home alone. I had already shot it a few times using the instructions for the 'regular' shooting which consists of using FFFg or finer black powder, a BB and a fireworks fuse. My girlfriend walks into the house with a horrified look on her face. "Have you been shooting that thing in the house?" The smoke and burnt powder fumes gave me away. "There is just a small pop lots of sparks and smoke but I'm not going to break anything," I retorted. Really the black powder was not particularly powerful and honestly I was a little disappointed but didn't want to show that to my GF that had previously berated me for buying it in the first place, so I didn't mention that. I was then banned from shooting it in the house...

The next day I decided to try the 'advanced' instructions. I went to the Dollar Store after work and picked up some cap gun caps per the instructions and proceeded to cut them out of the little red rings and make a glorious pile of them. The instructions said to take a single ring (8 charges) and put that into the cannon. Of course I disregarded this and stuffed as many of them in there as I could along with a BB. Being that it was full of the caps, the BB was fairly close to the top of the barrel...which I realized later was my downfall. Mind you I had not been playing with the cannon outside as instructed, I had been doing this at the dining room table. I then proceeded to get distracted or something and ended up leaving the loaded cannon on the table much to the chagrin of my GF who would get home in the next few minutes.

The second that she walked in and she noticed that thing on her table she lost it. We argued about me being childish etc. probably for the next 30 minutes. I was pissed off, she was pissed off, she left to go to "the store!!!". I needed to blow off some steam so the logical thing to do was shoot the already loaded cannon. What I didn't anticipate was her coming right back to apologize. So here I am lighting the fuse when I hear the car door shut. The cannon was pointed away from the breakable stuff and the front door which is about 35 feet away, however I hadn't anticipated the inaccuracy of the cannon when overloaded by about 6x. The fuse is burning down I can't stop it...time seems to slow. The door opens, she walks in...the BOOM. Holy crap it was loud, loud enough to make my ears rings. The cannon flies back from the explosion. The look on her face was a look of terror and shock until she started crying. Apparently the BB being so close to the top of the barrel shot sideways rather than traveling parallel to the bore where it had hit her. I didn't know where but as soon as she reacted and doubled over in pain in became all too apparent. It had hit her right above her womanly spot. Long story short, lots of cussing and screaming later we discovered that it had pierced the shorts and panties she was wearing before hitting her. It broke the skin but was not imbedded in her, the clothing must have slowed it down enough.

I have been banned from playing with my cannon and must 'get rid of it'.
1212 comments| 240 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.