I purchased this with the plug-in for a wall outlet. Both work great. However, The car plug-in does not have an off switch. I removed this from use because I feared it would drain my car battery. The "on" indicator light remains lit when the car ignition is turned off and the key removed. Too bad because this appeared to be a great product. Perhaps those in climates without harse winters will fair better? Just be aware that if your car battery is dead - this product may be the cause.
4 people found this helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?