May 13, 2011
My husband is always going on about how he needs a really good men's skin care and anti-aging face cream. He's always been a little self-conscious about his look, and I'm a woman, so I can definitely understand his desire to maintain a good appearance. We went through a couple of different brands and they all helped in some way, but none of them were an all-around "this is it!" type thing. I had been doing some research online when I came across FaceLube. I gave it to him and after his first time using it, he ran out of the bathroom demanding that I feel how soft his skin was! The results were impeccable. A few more uses and it was like he was a new man. His skin looked brighter, smoother, and younger. I have to say that I was a little jealous of all the compliments he was getting (and the women turning their heads for a second look...). Because of this, I secretly stole it one night and tried it on myself. I know it's a men's product, but I wanted my skin to look that nice too! Aside from the smell of the lube, you really wouldn't know the difference. Just like my husband, I started noticing results after the first use. After a few more times, my husband noticed I'd been sharing his skin care kit too. =] I now have the same great skin that he does. Just the other day someone guessed us to be eight years younger than we are! The results are undeniable. The product itself is fantastic - easy to learn, simple, no mess, doesn't take up a whole lot of time to apply. We're both completely in love with it. If you need any anti-aging skin care products for men, FaceLube is the best way to go. You're getting such a great quality product - and you'll be feeling so much better about yourself! - that the expenses won't matter. Be warned, though: if you try it just once, you'll be hooked for life!
2 people found this helpful