Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Fergie PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

on December 20, 2012
I remember that the last time that my luggage was gleaming silver, was just after the luggage disappeared behind the curtain on the conveyor belt of their first voyage. When I landed at my destination and waited at the luggage carousel, I actually looked at it on the carousel and thought, "I wonder how much travelling I've got to do before my luggage looks like that." It turned out that the weathered luggage was mine. It was like Star Trek. Young Captain Kirk stepped into the transporter, and out came something subjected to the Wrath of Khan! I've had TSA staff comment how beat up my luggage looks. I don't think Samsonite gave this one to the gorilla to test the finish.

The luggage itself though is tough. The TSA key locks are very convenient. No padlock key to lose, and no TSA "chopped" padlock to replace.

I travel frequently, my luggage looks like it was found under bomb rubble, but its still completely intact. I don't use my luggage when going to formal functions.

If youre looking for beautiful luggage, this is not the item for you. If youre looking for durable luggage, this is a good buy.

I bought my 3 piece set for $255 in July 2010. They looked like a Million bucks when I received them, and like Five bucks after travelling one week later.

April 28, 2017: The top handle on the medium suitcase is now travelling on its own. No longer dependent on the suitcase. The side handle however still remains with its mother.

The large suitcase has a 6" crack on the front. I suspect it boasts of its scars whenever in the belly of the plane with other luggages.

The carry-on is beginning to look a little weathered due to some unplanned compulsory trips in the belly.

Everything else is in perfect working order.

Since 2010 I've filled my passports with enough travel stamps to cause many an immigration officer to ask if I work with the airline industry, as there's little space for a new stamp. These pieces have endured countless trips, and have mainly lost their lustre.

This purchase was a sound investment.

Just purchased 2 x Samsonite 775621776 FireLite 33" because my parents have been travelling for the past 5 months, and now I'm in need of luggage in their absence. I won't buy anything but Samsonite.
11 comment| 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.