Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 16, 2010
My DD loved this toy/teether when she was younger--and every now and then you could catch her dad or I twisting it around, too :) For the price and entertainment value I think it is a great thing to keep in your diaper/travel bag--lots of texture, movement, color and fun in such a little package! I have bought a couple as gifts for new moms since... all thank me and say what a great gift it is, and they never would have thought to buy it or ask for it.

Only drawback for me--cleaning it. There are tiny little gaps in between the pieces that twist, so for me I didn't think a run through the dishwasher was good enough. I usually boiled it for 5-10 mins or so every couple of days in addition to the dishwasher... but maybe I'm just a little OCD! Package says not to dishwasher/boil it, but I didn't have any issues from doing so.
0Comment| 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?