Spring Deals Automotive Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums GNO for Samsung S9 Fire TV Stick: $29.99. Offer ends 3/26/18 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on February 11, 2012
I've been a fan of Meaghan and the Decorated Cookie blog for a while now. What I love about Meaghan....besides her humor and generosity in sharing her "secrets"...is that her treats are accessible to any home cook. The ideas are darling, and with Meaghan's clear written and ILLUSTRATED instructions, they are easy to replicate.

In response to another reviewer who said the recipes and techniques are on her blog, as an avid reader of Meaghan's blog...I am pretty confident that most of the projects are new for the book. Yes, some of the techniques are on the blog, but would I rather search a blog, bring my computer to the kitchen, mess with it going into "hibernate mode" while my fingers are sticky with sugar and fondant, OR would I rather have a beautiful book? A book I can hold in my hands, a book I can make notes in, a book I can use without having to get my computer keys sticky? I always choose the book. :)

If you're looking for a book full of easy-to-recreate, fun, and colorful treats, you'll find it in Sugarlicious.
0Comment| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?