Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating FFII_gno

on November 18, 2003
Simply put go buy this book now it is the greatest fantasy book I have ever read. I've read all the other proclaimed greats: Tolkien (Excellent) Jordan(Good) Goodkind(Average) Brooks(Good) etc., but I swear to you this has to be up there with Lord of the Rings and Middle Earth. The detail and vastness of this series is incredible. If it weren't fiction it may have been a documentary on another land. In no way though is this series boring. It's everything a reader really wants in a book, action, intrigue, emotions that the reader can feel and a very good plot. Martin has beautifully weaved a masterful tale that can't really be described with words.I love this book. I'm a high school senior and I never used to read on my spare time. The first three books of this series got me to read, and now I love to read. That's how good Martin is.
Buy this now you won't regret it, that I can guarantee.
The only cons I can see about this book, if there are any, is some people like whimsical magic, etc. This doesn't have too much of that but it's still the best book series I have read to date. I've read 40 different sci-fi/fantasy books and most were of series and so far this is the greatest.
Just buy it you will not be sorry.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.